Objectives and Functions
The primary Objective of IQAC, IGGC Tezu is
- To develop an improved system for conscious, congestant and catalyzing actions to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- To Stimulate the academic environment for performance of quality teaching, learning and research in higher education institutions.
Some of the expected functions of IQAC, IGGC Tezu are
- Framing a quality benchmark, which would be suitable to the institution.
- Providing a learning centric environment which would conduce to impart the quality education amongst the student.
- Framing the different feedback table for the all the stockholder on quality related institutional process and circulating it amongst the student so as to gather the information.
- Determining the different parameter for various macadamia and administrative activities of the institution.
- Organizing the workshop, Seminar, Conferences for the institution.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders.
- Encountering the faculties and students to organize the departmental seminar, interdepartmental workshop on different social issues and academic issues to promote organizing ability.
- Encouraging the faculties and the staff members for documentation of various programs/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Deciding the best practices which would be suitable for the institution so as to improve the quality of the institution
- Advises to the authorities to conduct an academic and administrative audit and its follow up.
- Encouraging the different other wings like NSS, NCC, Women Cell, Sexual Harassment Cell, Career Guidance and Counseling Cell for conducting different programs within and outside the institution.
- Conducting the meeting of alumni associations and parent teachers association time to time, So as to facilitate the participatory approach.
- Encouraging the faculties to participate in a seminar, workshop, conference to update their knowledge and the modern technology as well as research activities.
- Preparation and submission the annual quality assurance report (AQAR) as per the revised guideline framed by the NAAC.