Promoting Innovation in Teaching-Learning
As extolled in its mission statement, the College aims, “…to achieve and sustain excellence in teaching…”. With a vision as driving as becoming an institution of global choice, it is imperative that the teaching-learning process in the College be aligned to the best global practices in the academia. As such, the goals of the practice are to:
- Institutionalise goal driven teaching learning processes that aim at creation of knowledgeable, employable and socially responsible citizens.
- Develop well-defined paradigms for teaching-learning processes.
- Include a comprehensive range of teaching methodologies to make teaching practices more innovative in approach, inclusive to the diverse set of students and integrated to theory and practice.
- Augment the teaching-learning process with information technology.
- Provide institutional support to promote innovative teaching-learning mechanisms.