- All applicants desirous of seeking admission to B.A/B.Sc/B.Com 1st Semester in Indira Gandhi Govt. College, Tezu for the academic session 2023-2024 must read the contents of this brochure & e-prospectus carefully.
- The College reserves the right to revise, amend, update, or delete any part of this brochure & e-prospectus without giving any prior notice. Any change so made shall be updated on the UG Admissions Portal.
- Any change made in any course after the release of this brochure & e-prospectus shall become effective from the date it is posted on the Undergraduate Admissions Portal, https://www.iggc.org.in/admission/
- Applicants are responsible for regularly checking the portal for updates. Grievances resulting from not having consulted this brochure, e-prospectus, and the portal will not be entertained.
- This brochure & e-prospectus of Information is a compendium of inputs from Affiliating University, University Grants Commission, Department of Higher & Technical Education, State Bank of India, etc. and due care has been taken to reproduce the authentic official version of rules and regulations and other relevant information, as far as possible. However, it should, in no case, be construed as a warranty, express or implied, regarding completeness and accuracy of the information so far provided as a ready reference.
- The Indira Gandhi Govt. College Tezu disclaims any liability towards any individual for any loss or damage caused to them arising out of any action taken on the basis of the information in the brochure & e-prospectus. Any error, if found, in the bulletin may be due to inadvertent omissions, clerical mistakes, or any other reason.
- In case of non-compliance with any of the requirements for admission including non-submission of relevant documents and/or non-payment of Fee within the prescribed date and time, the applicant will lose their right to admission.
- If at any stage original documents relating to the admission of an applicant are found to be fake / non-genuine or fabricated or in any other manner defective, the said applicant will not be admitted and if already admitted, admission will be canceled without any prior notice in this regard and appropriate legal action will be taken against them.
Instruction for online Admission
How to use the College’s Online Admission Portal
- Applicants need a valid email address; if you do not have one, create one and keep this email address and its password handy for your own use.
- It is not advisable to use the email addresses of any other individual (example: father, mother, relative, friend, etc.) or entity (example cyber cafe, shop, office, school, tuition, coaching center, etc.).
- Applicants also need to provide a mobile number for contact: please remember to use the phone number. Please keep the mobile number handy for your own use for all future correspondence/reference/contact regarding the admission process you are entering.
- Please remember the email address and the mobile number you provide during registration cannot be changed thereafter through the process.
- Applicants will need to upload scanned, self-attested copies of several supporting documents, in addition to scanned copies of their photograph and signature (listed below). It is advised that they should keep these ready beforehand.
Part 1: How to register:
- To register online, the applicant must visit the URL: https://www.iggc.org.in/admission/
- The UG Admission Portal of the IGGC, Tezu is mobile/tab friendly. However, the webpage may appear different on different devices. The instructions given below are for the webpage as it appears on the desktop/laptop.
- As for first time users, click the “New Applicant” link to create your login id.
- You will lead to the “New Registration” page, where you will be asked to provide your name, Date Of Birth, gender, your mobile number, your email, and your password. Please enter your name exactly as it appears on your mark sheet/ Class X certificate.
- The applicant shall create a password (of minimum six characters containing at least one number and one special character “!@#$%^&*”) for online registration.
- Your mobile number will be your login id from this point on for use in the online admission process. Keep your mobile number and password details safe. If you lose them, click the forget password button.
- Finally, click the – Register button to create a user account.
- Once registered, the applicant will be directed to the Personal Information page.
Part 2: Personal Detail/Information:
- The applicant needs to fill in the name of their father’s name and mother’s name.
- The applicant needs to select the desired option from the Religion tab.
- The applicant will be asked to select their category (General/OBC/ST/SC).
- The applicant needs to select the Nationality from the drop-down list.
- All the applicants should enter their bank details (A/C no., IFSC Code, Branch Name, MICR code).
- The applicant needs to fill in the present address (address of correspondence) correctly.
- The applicant needs to fill in the Permanent address correctly.
- Once the applicant clicks the Submit button, his/her details are saved, and the applicant will be directed to Photo & Signature Page.
Part 3: Photo & Signature Upload:
- Select a passport size photograph of the applicant. The size of the photo should be 2-inch x 2 inches (5mm x 5mm).
- Click the upload button under the passport photo.
- Select a scanned signature of the applicant.
- Click the upload button under the signature image.
- Finally, click the continue button. And the applicant will be directed to Academic Details.
Part 4: Academic Details:
- Please fill in the details of the last examination passed.
- Enter the name of the examination.
- Enter the name of the Board/University.
- Filled in the year/session.
- Enter the Roll number you had for the last examination.
- Fill in the total marks Obtain.
- Enter the Percentage of mark the applicant got.
- Enter the names of subjects with obtaining marks in a previous examination.
- Select the Programme you are applying for from the dropdown menu.
- Select the Semester you are applying for.
- Select the desired subject combination (Note: Refer E-Prospectus).
- If a candidate is taking readmission and already registered, please provide Registration No. issued by R.G.U.
- Finally, click the Submit button, his/her selection will be saved, and applicants will be directed to
Part 5: Documents Upload:
In this Section/Page, this applicant has to upload the following:
- Self-attested copies of Class X certificate/mark sheet containing Date Of Birth.
- Self-attested copies of Class XII Mark Sheet, if results have been announced. (In case the Mark sheet has not been issued by the Board, a self-attested copy of the Mark sheet downloaded from the respective Board’s website should be uploaded).
- If the applicant belongs to ST/SC/OBC, they have to upload a self-attested copy of the Valid ST/SC/OBC certificate.
- The college will accept self-attested copies of documents/papers provided by the applicants. The uploaded documents will need to be presented in the colleges at the time of admission, for online and/or forensic verification.
If any false attestation records are detected, the applicant will be debarred from attending any course in the Colleges and in addition, a criminal case under relevant sections of IPC (viz. 470, 471, 474 Act.) may be initiated.
- After uploading the mandatory documents, click on the continue button.
- All the documents need to be between 100-500 kb, for a successful upload.
Part 6: Preview Application:
- In this section/page an applicant can preview the complete application.
- The applicant should check the preview carefully for any errors in the application and rectify it accordingly.
- On clicking the print button a PDF file of the filled up form is generated for print out.
Part 7: Application verification:
- After printing the application, the applicant needs to bring the application with self-attested copies of mandatory documents for application verification in the college (the date will be notified later on).
- The student will be notified of their application verification status through SMS.